9.30.2010

Calling Call.

Photobucket Names: Bang, Que, Brent, Nover, Chase, Paulsta, Cody, Rob, Davee, G.Dini These are the Villains that should be held accountable for serving their city. NYC. What to expect: More than blog posts. Power moves. And eating big, cuz we all stay hungry. Personally: I want to thank my team before hand, cuz I know we will deliver you an alternative to the alternative. Another shade of color, and view to the everyday bullshit that is marketed to you. Please note: VILLAINOUS NEWYORK is a brand. An entity, a force, a movement, a race, a species. New York is Villainous, so take a sec and pace yourself. Ask yourself..do I really like what I like? Do I hate what I hate? Do I love what I love? Am I bigger than my life is? You represent you, and we represent that. Stay tuned.. Big News!!! Soon come.

1 comment: